Oceanview Luxury Studio Apartment with terrace - for 5, 1 minute to beach, yoga
- english, french, spanish
About Reception Desk
Casamar was designed as a place to come together with family and friends. Sharing the beautiful space to simply connect without the everyday distractions of life, to simply be together and appreciate each other and our stretch of coast.
Reception Desk purchased this Hotel in 2005
Why Reception Desk chose Puerto Escondido
We fell in love with this off-the-beaten path paradise: a place where Old Mexico still delivers fresh handmade tortillas and where the sound of the surf will relax and reinvigorate you.
What makes this Hotel unique
We are located steps away from La Punta, a surfer's paradise and are close to numerous beaches. You can enjoy water sports of all kinds, sightseeing in the hills, festivals in the town, shopping for hand-made crafts, and more. Our beautiful villa features lush gardens, hand-laid Talavera tile, woodwork, original artwork, and hand woven bedspreads. There are many common areas for relaxing in the garden. Sit poolside with a drink, look out over the ocean from our terrace or join us for a yoga class.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Please contact us. Additional fee.
Kids between ages 3-10 pay 50%
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Had a wonderful stay at Casamar
I cannot say how much we enjoyed our stay at Casamar! The pictures do not do justice to the beauty of the little resort. The accommodations are great, the staff is attentive, positive, and work to fully satisfy any request. The overall feeling is serenity, community, and healthy choices! My wife and I enjoyed the yoga (thanks, Nora!), the kitchen provides great meals, and the owners, Will and Rosalie, are helpful and caring! The Monday evening "meet and greet" events are a good way to build a sense of community. We have reserved a stay for next year, and look forward to our time in this wonderful resort.
Pete and Kay Corsun
Easily the best mid range hotel in all of Puerto Escondido
Casamar Suites: a special boutique hotel located in “La Punta” Puerto Escondido, Mexico. At Casamar, one can enjoy peaceful accommodation while being close to downtown Puerto Escondido.
During a recent two month, solo vacation to Puerto Escondido this spring, I stayed at five different hotels. Having returned to Puerto Escondido for a second visit this year, Casamar Suites was easily the place and location that I chose to make home.
The list of reasons is extensive. Here are just a few:
• Easily the very best mid range hotel in all of Puerto Escondido.
• Seasonal as well as generous discounts to returning guests. (This was a nice surprise!)
• A peaceful and very secure setting close to the charming beach, shops and restaurants of La Punta – in my opinion, the most beautiful section of Zicatela beach.(more people are discovering this…)
• Convenient / quick transportation to “downtown” Zicatela & Puerto Escondido in three ways: taxi (50 pesos return), collectivo (10 pesos return) or a pleasant 20-25 minute beach walk. (I walk this part of the beach once a week for sunset & dinner & taxi back home.)
• Excellent year round surfing, swimming at La Punta - with a lifeguard tower.
• A mature, family environment with clean, smoke free rooms. (great for solo guests too!)
• Staff/owners who understand what “service” really means.
• English and Spanish are spoken & every effort is made to introduce guests to their new neighbourhood including the arrangement of tours, excursions & services. (Want to surf? Just ask! Spanish lessons, massage, horse back ride? Arranged for you!)
• The manager lives on site, providing additional security & assistance whenever needed.
• All suites have fully equipped kitchens, private bathrooms & patios. Tasteful décor & authentic Mexican Talavera tile add to the charm & comfort of this wonderful hotel.
Complimentary activities, events & amenities: These are offered / available onsite throughout the week to all Casamar guests including:
• Excellent yoga, aerobic and dance classes
• beautiful swimming pool in a courtyard setting: palm trees, abundant flowers, butterflies, hammocks & fountain
• weekly evening poolside BBQ
• owner/ manager hosted sunset gathering on ocean lookout terrace
• Recreation / Family Room with satellite TV, library & ping pong
• Maid service – 6 days/week
• Laundry service available, condiments for cooking, pool toys.
• Boogie boards, fins, snorke
Spanish lessons, turtle release tours, boat tours, sport fishing, tour to see crocodiles and a variety of birds at La Barra Navidad, tour to Manialtepec Lagoon to enjoy the bioluminescence, local cooking lessons, complimentary yoga, and agua aerobics