Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Mary L. Goodwin
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This condo was the best!! Easy to walk to town and convenient parking for your car! Would stay here again!
Wonderful Vacation Relaxing Condo
OK...Most importantly we had a wonderful time. I have almost all great things to say about the condo.
Great items include:
1. Very nice hosts who kindly communicated regularly and timely when I reached out to them with questions.
2. Location of condo was really great walking right into town.
3. Condo very clean and well kept including carpet.
4. Condo well appointed with nice big screen TV and kitchen
Just slightly great items include:
1. Condo is dated (although most are in ski areas). Furniture
and rooms are a bit dark.
2. Second bathroom has older shower stall sharing room with
washer and dryer. Shower has a senior citizen chair in it.
3. Very noisy if you keep patio door open as there is a very busy street just outside with many cars and trucks.
4. We rented for five nights but only one very small shampoo for two people to share for those five nights. Should consider one or two per person.
Look...We loved the place and location. Comments above are only for information purposes and we would consider staying there again next time we visit. The hosts were really wonderful and very responsive which I greatly appreciate.
Ski vacation with kids
The condo was perfect! My husband and two daughters stayed for a spring break vacation. Condo has a fully stocked kitchen. We just brought grocery! They even had humidifier for both the bedroom. Close to Sonwflake lift and steps away from Main Street restaurants. We will look at this condo again for our next trip!
The place was very comfortable and had everything we needed, just like home. Being there for a week we prepared most of our meals and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils and cookware. I have been to other rentals where it was barely supplied. Very nice not having to go out and purchase items just to make meals. The whole condo was clean and inviting. Easy access to slopes and shopping. Couldn't be more convenient. We had a blast staying there and would definitely come back!
This condo was even better than expected. It was a good location to town as well as easy shuttle to slopes and ski back on four O'clock run. The owners have thought of everything to make it a nice stay. Everything was so organized and labeled well to make it an enjoyable stay. Would highly recommend for any stay in Breckenridge.
Beautiful Property Close to Everything
This property was perfect for my family of 4. It was our first trip to Breckenridge, and we loved the convenience of the condo to the slopes, town and the rental shop. The condo had all the necessities and more. I would highly recommend this property for a small family of 4-6 or two couples. Cozy and inviting from day 1.
Ski and bicycle rentals located directly across the street