My place is a 1-bedroom apartment for up to 3 people in a great central location. A free portable wifi is available for you to use, and its a 3 min walk from the Nijo fish Market and 4 min walk from Tanukukoji Shopping Mall. You can also walk to the Odori, Susukino, and Hosuisusukino subway stations as well. It is sufficiently equipped for long-term stays and family use, and is sure to be a great base for you to explore Sapporo!
My place is located just 5 minutes away from the Susukino area: Japans largest entertainment district, with numerous bars, nightclubs, hotels and restaurants. It is also within walking distance from Odori Sta./ Susukino Sta. There are two bedrooms with 5 single beds total, and an extra sofa bed in the living room. With a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, and a separate toilet and bathroom, this apartment is ready for long-term stays and families. Its within walking distance to tourist spots, convenience stores, and a supermarket within walking distance, making it an incredibly convenient location for your travels!
++3 things you'll love about my place:++
1. We're in a super convenient location! You can walk to several stations, convenience stores, and a supermarket.
2. The apartment is set up to accommodate long-term stays. You'll feel right at home!
3. English guide provided! We'll send you our Welcome Guide to give you information about appliances in the apartment, nearby tourist locations, and directions to the property :)
++3 things to consider about my place++
1. The apartment can accommodate 6 people, but please note that it will be crowded. It is a comfortable size for 4 adults or 2 adults with 3 kids. The sofa bed is 170cm (5ft 6 in) long, so it is not suitable for a taller guest.
2. For safety reason, we have an electric stove instead of a gas stove. If you are planning to do lots of cooking, you may find it inconvenient.
3. There is no parking in the apartment, but there are many coin parking spots around.