My Ninja-themed apartment has 1-bedroom for up to 2 people in a great central location. A free portable wifi is available for you to use, and its a 3 min walk from the Nijo fish Market and 4 min walk from Tanukukoji Shopping Mall. You can also walk to the Odori, Susukino, and Hosuisusukino subway stations as well. It is sure to be a great base for you to explore Sapporo!
If youre a fan of Japanese culture like ninjas and geishas, youll love my apartment! There are some items for you to cosplay and take pictures in the apartment. My place is located just 5 minutes away from the Susukino area: Japans largest entertainment district, with numerous bars, nightclubs, hotels and restaurants. It is also within walking distance from Odori Sta./ Susukino Sta. There are two floor mattresses in the room. With a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, and a separate toilet and bathroom, this apartment is ready for you! Its within walking distance to tourist spots, convenience stores, and a supermarket within walking distance, making it an incredibly convenient location for your travels!
++3 things you'll love about my place:++
1. Its ninja-themed! You can have fun dressing up and pictures right inside of the apartment :)
2. Its in a very central location, making it convenient for sightseeing and shopping.
3. English guide provided! We'll send you our Welcome Guide to give you information about appliances in the apartment, nearby tourist locations, and directions to the property :)
++3 things to consider about my place++
1. There is no air conditioner, which is normal for an apartment in Sapporo. (It's pretty cool here, even in the summers)
2. For safety reasons, we have an electric stove instead of a gas stove. If you are planning to do lots of cooking, you may find it inconvenient.
3. There is no parking in the apartment, but there are many coin parking spots around.